Payment of fees must accompany all registration forms. Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. Payment must be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer.
|Category||Regular Rate||Students / OPSS / IEEE / SPIE Members|
|Authors||550 USD||500 USD|
|Presentation Only (No publication)||400 USD||350 USD|
|Listeners / Co-authors||300 USD||250 USD|
|Extra Pages||60 USD / Page|
|Additional Paper||350 USD||320 USD|
|Extra Conference Proceedings||60 USD / Piece|
|Cultural Program||100 USD / Person|
1) Student rates are given to
the students presenters with requirement to show their student
2) Paper Length Limitation: One regular registration can cover 5 pages, including all figures, tables, and references, any additional pages will be chargeable with the rate 60 USD per page.
3) One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one printed proceedings copy.
4) One regular registration allows the registered author to participate in the conference. The co-author(s) or any other person who is(are) going to attend the conference is(are) required to register for the conference as listener(s).
5) For your final paper to be published, at least one of the authors of the paper must register.
All registrations are accepted by email to email@example.com before the registration deadline.
Step 1: Download and Fill in the Registration Form
Step 2: Complete the Payment (USD Only)
You can pay with credit card or bank transfer; the payment link and bank account information can be found in the registration form.
Send the registration form along with payment proof
Step 3: Payment Confirmation (Email Only)
You will receive a confirmation email from the conference secretary once the payment is confirmed.
The receipt of your registration fee will be collected at the on-site registration desk.