Special Issue of selected papers from the 4th International Conference on Power and Energy Technology -ICPET 2022
This Special Issue is open to only the authors of selected papers presented at the 4th International Conference on Power and Energy Technology -ICPET 2022 – July 28-31, 2022 (http://www.icpet.org/).
Submission opens: August 1st, 2022 and closes on November 30th, 2022
ICPET 2022 is focusing on promoting quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world class researchers, international communities and industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of power and energy technology.
The authors of selected papers of the conference will be invited to submit an improved version of the
conference paper, enlarged with significant new results (at least 40% percent of the paper should be novel). All the submitted enlarged version of the papers will be reviewed by editorial board of the Journal. It is hoped that the selected papers with archival value will provide readers with interesting examples of current research on the most outstanding theoretical frameworks in power and energy technologies.
The key topics of selected papers that will be included in this special issue are
• Automation of electric power systems
• High voltage and insulation technology
• Electricity market and management
• Power Electronics Technology and Application
• Energy Engineering and Technology
• Smart Grids Technologies & Applications
• Electric Infrastructure and Applications
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Power Applications